WRSTBND TXT Program
1. This messaging program will notify you about the events linked to your account. More specifically, messages might contain information about receipts, tickets, and other transactions, only during the duration of your event. These text messages will strictly be used for transactional notifications.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by texting "STOP" to the shortcode. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword help for more assistance, or you can get help directly by emailing email@example.com or calling (844) 977-8263
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.